At a recent Advisory Task Force meeting for Erie Insurance, Jack Wingate (ALLCHOICE Insurance President & CEO) joined fellow Erie Insurance Agents from North Carolina in a spirited competition among other Erie Insurance Agents from around The Erie’s service area (Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Illinois, Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Indiana). The Top 5 Erie Branches won contributions to the charities of their choice. Jack, along with his fellow teammates took 2nd Place!
Operation Coming Home was a natural choice for the group!
Operation Coming Home’s mission to aid severely wounded Veterans from the recent Middle Eastern War find a home in North Carolina’s Triangle region. The charity is a partnership between members of the Triangle Veterans Association and the Home Builders Association of Raleigh/Wake County. The team honors the great sacrifices of our Military Veterans by building custom homes for them, at NO CHARGE. This is truly a great organization, with an even greater mission!
If you would like to donate to Operation Coming Home (http://www.operationcominghome.com/Donate)!
Joining Jack Wingate were:
- David Hibbett – Capital Insurance & Financial Services / Winston Salem NC
- Mark Rice – Callahan & Rice Insurance / Fayetteville NC
- John Miller – The Adcock Agency / Cary NC
- Chris Clark – Surevest, LLC / Raleigh NC
- Kris Marrion – Erie Insurance, VP & Raleigh Branch Manager
- Jonathon Hagen – Erie Insurance Vice-Chairman Board Of Directors
- Christy Lucas – Erie Insurance, VP & Product Mgr Commercial Lines