Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Cyber Insurance is one of the fastest-growing coverages for small businesses in the United States.
Everyday, cyber criminals threaten the livelihood of small business owners everywhere.
To navigate the Cyber Insurance market, you need a Trusted Advisor that can guide you through the coverage options and risks!
Do A Google Search for “cyber insurance” and you will be bombarded with search results from LARGE insurance companies wanting to SELL YOU something.
We hope this Cyber Insurance Resource will help guide you to making the best decision for you and your small business.
What Does Cyber Insurance Cover?
While most small business owners believe they are “too small” to be a target of these criminals, statistics show that 55% of small and medium-sized businesses have suffered a data breach!
In this Guide we go in-depth to learn “What Does Cyber Insurance Cover?” by looking at:
- What Is Cyber Liability?
- What Is Cyber Insurance
- What Is Covered By Cyber Liability Insurance?
- What Isn’t Covered By Cyber Liability Insurance?
Do I Need Cyber Insurance?
The question is not whether or not you will suffer a Cyber Attack, the real question becomes WHEN will I suffer a Cyber Attack.
This Guide will help answer “Do I Need Cyber Insurance” by looking at:
- Does My Business Need Cyber Insurance?
- What Are The Types Of Cyber Liability Insurance For My Business?
- How Do I Reduce My Cyber Liability Risks?
How Much Does Cyber Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Cyber Insurance is approximately $1,500 a year!
This Guide will show you the factors that determine How Much Cyber Insurance Costs by looking at:
- What Factors Affect Cyber Security Insurance Cost?
- What Are The Different Types Of Cyber Insurance?
- What Does Cyber Liability Insurance Cover?
- What Are Cyber Liability Risks?
- How Much Cyber Insurance Do I Need?
The BEST Cyber Insurance Companies
Cyber Liability Insurance is a relatively new form is insurance for small businesses.
Given the ever-changing cyber threats that exist, not every insurance company will provide this valuable business coverage. This Guide will introduce you to The Best Cyber Insurance Companies in the markets:
- The Top Cyber Insurers Based On Premium
- Chubb INA Group
- XL Reinsurance America Group (AXA XL)
- American International Group, Inc (AIG)
- Travelers Group
- Beazley USA Insurance Group
- Axis US Operations
- CNA Financial Corporation Insurance Companies
- BCS Financial
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Companies
- Fairfax (USA) Group
Cyber Attacks In 2021 – What You Need To Know
With small businesses racing to connect their workforce, digital security implications have often been overlooked. This negligence, together with the fact that corporate firewalls will mostly be unnecessary, has placed many businesses at risk of cyber attacks in 2021.
This Article will discuss Cyber Attacks in 2021:
- What Is A Cyber Attack?
- Major Cyber Attacks (Examples)
- How To Protect Against Cyber Attacks
- What To Do After A Cyber Attack