Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
- What Is Business Owners Insurance?
- Do I Need Business Insurance?
- How Much Does Business Insurance Cost?
- Business Interruption Insurance – What You Need To Know
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots?
- Business Insurance: Hired And Non-Owned Auto Liability Insurance
- Employee Dishonesty Insurance Coverage
- Product Liability Insurance For Small Business
Small Businesses drive our economy.
Unfortunately, owning a small business in North Carolina, or any other state, places a target on your back for lawsuits.
While most business insurance agents try to sell you on how they can save money on your business insurance, you should really be concerned with making sure you have the right coverage for your business.
To navigate the Business Insurance market, you need a Trusted Advisor that can guide you through the coverage options and risks!
Do A Google Search for “business insurance nc” and you will be bombarded with search results from LARGE insurance companies wanting to SELL YOU something.
We hope this Business Insurance Resource will help guide you to making the best decision for you and your small business.
What Is Business Owners Insurance?
Business Owners Insurance is the necessary policy to protect your company from major property and liability risks.
This Guide will will give you an in-depth look at What Is Business Owners Insurance by focusing on the following:
- BOP Insurance Basics
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Business Owners Insurance Extra Coverages
- Employment Practices Liability
- Business Income Coverage
- Cyber Liability Insurance
Do I Need Business Insurance?
North Carolina Small Business Owners understand that a large commercial property loss or a general liability loss can ruin a company financially. To minimize these risks, there are business insurance policies that can help soften the impact.
This Guide will help you answer the question “Do I Need Business Insurance” by analyzing the following:
- What Kind Of Insurance Do I Need For My Business?
- What Insurance Do I Need For My Business
- What Kind Of Business Insurance Do I Need?
How Much Does Business Insurance Cost?
Most Business Insurance Costs average $350 – $750 a year.
Insurance for Small Businesses can vary greatly depending upon if you need commercial property insurance, general liability insurance, or a combination. This Guide will help walk you through “How much does business insurance cost” by looking at the following:
- How Are Business Insurance Costs Calculated?
- How Much Does Liability Insurance Costs For A Small Business
- How To Minimize Small Business Insurance Costs
Business Interruption Insurance – What You Need To Know
Business interruption insurance can protect you when there is a halt in your operations. From potential profits to relocation, business interruption can help you with the costs associated with these and more. This Guide will help answer the following questions about Business Interruption Insurance:
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- How Does Business Interruption Work?
- Do You Need Business Interruption Insurance Cover?
- How Much Is Business Interruption Insurance?
Does Business Insurance Cover Riots?
Small Business Owners face challenges every day that could put them out of business. In times of civil unrest, riots, and looting…the stress can be overwhelming. The Guide will help look at “Does Business Insurance Cover Riots” by looking at the following:
- What Is Business Insurance?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Why Would You Need Business Insurance To Protect From Riots
- Is Loss Of Income Covered For Riots?
Business Insurance: Hired And Non-Owned Auto Liability Insurance
Whether your small business owns commercial autos or not, you might have an auto liability risk. This Guide will help answer the following questions about a critical Business Owners Insurance Endorsement – Hired And Non-Owned Auto Liability
- What Is Hired And Non-Owned Auto Liability Insurance?
- What Does Hired And Non-Owned Auto Coverage Mean?
- What Does Hired And Non-Owned Auto Insurance NOT Cover?
- Hired And Non-Owned Vehicles Liability Vs. Commercial Auto Insurance?
- How Can Your Business Minimum Hired And Non-Owned Auto Liability Risk?
Employee Dishonesty Insurance Coverage
Employee theft in the United States costs Small Business Owners BILLIONS of dollars every year. The Guide will you better understand “Employee Dishonesty Insurance Coverage” by looking at the following:
- What Is Employee Dishonesty Insurance?
- Is Employee Dishonesty The Same As Employee Theft?
- Is Employee Dishonesty Insurance The Same As A Fidelity Bond?
- What Does Employee Dishonesty Insurance Cover?
- What Is NOT Covered By Employee Dishonesty Insurance?
Product Liability Insurance For Small Business
Product Liability Insurance can be essential for any small business that makes “stuff”. This Guide will help answer the following questions about – Products And Liability Insurance
- What Is Product Liability Insurance?
- What Is The Cost Of Product Liability Insurance?
- What Are The Types Of Product Liability Claims
- Design Defect
- Manufacturing Defect
- Marketing Defect
- Do I Need Product Liability Insurance?