Are you getting a refund on your auto insurance due to COVID-19?
A number of Insurance Carriers have announced programs where they are going to give a refund of some form back to customers due to COVID-19.
People are driving less, and thus insurance losses are down…so the carriers have said that they are going to give YOU back some money!
Here is a current list
- Allstate: 15% of MONTHLY premiums for April & May.
- American Family Insurance: $50 Per Auto Insurance
- GEICO: 15% Credit On RENEWAL Premiums
- Safeco / Liberty Mutual: 15% of MONTHLY premiums for April & May
- Travelers: 15% Credit of MONTHLY premiums for April & May
- Progressive (not mentioned in video): 15% Credit of MONTHLY premiums for April & May
- Erie Insurance: Offering New Endorsement On Homeowners Insurance For Gift Card Purchases From Local Businesses (Not Approved In NC Yet)