Are you getting a refund on your auto insurance due to COVID-19?
A number of Insurance Carriers have announced programs where they are going to give a refund of some form back to customers due to COVID-19.
People are driving less, and thus insurance losses are down…so the carriers have said that they are going to give YOU back some money!
Here is a current list
- Allstate: 15% of MONTHLY premiums for April & May.
- American Family Insurance: $50 Per Auto Insurance
- GEICO: 15% Credit On RENEWAL Premiums
- Safeco / Liberty Mutual: 15% of MONTHLY premiums for April & May
- Travelers: 15% Credit of MONTHLY premiums for April & May
- Progressive (not mentioned in video): 15% Credit of MONTHLY premiums for April & May
- Erie Insurance: Offering New Endorsement On Homeowners Insurance For Gift Card Purchases From Local Businesses (Not Approved In NC Yet)
If you have questions about your personal auto insurance or just an insurance question in general, please feel free to Contact Us